Tuesday 3 April 2007

Correction

There was an inaccuracy in my previous post which I'd like to correct.

You might think it's a little embarrassing for me to be admitting mistakes already, but I think it's important that we're honest and open with each other, OK?

Earlier I wrote:
People come up to me in the supermarket and say, "Jon, what does the new iMac look like?"

This is not in fact true. People don't usually recognize me. When they do they don't usually ask sensible, grammatical questions.

Sometimes people say, "I know you! Wait don't tell me, you were in that movie Lock, Stock and Thankyou for Smoking. Dude! You rock!"
And I say, "Uh, thanks. Stay in school. Don't do drugs so much."

Or people say, "Yeah, it is him! It's the Apple guy. Dude, you know Steve Jobs, huh?"
And I say, "Uh, no. I'm Hollywood actor Jason Statham, you may remember me from movies such as Snatch and The Italian Job."

In real life I don't get to meet intelligent admirers, with firm, well-rounded opinions and have interesting conversations in saunas.

That's what this blog is for.

So now you know.

No comments: